The Dr. was glad that we came in and said it looks like the bateria is resistant to the anitbiotic and she put her on a stronger one. Don't ask me the name, unless I am right by the bottle. I just don't have a good memory for those kinds of things. So she is taking the new one starting today and the doctor said that if it doesn't start to show signs of improvment by tomorrow that we should take her to the Emergency Room and have them give her intrevenous antibiotics to take care of the infection. It is a staph infection that can become serious if it enters her bloodstream. So far it is just on the skin, so keep her in your prayers. I found this website that is very informative:
http://kidshealth.org/teen/infections/bacterial_viral/staph.html.
So we are kicking back at home again today.
On a happier note, Samantha is having her birthday party today and fortunately we planned it for night games at the park! She is so excited because she invited boys to come too! Also she turns 14 on the 14th so she is thinking she needs to make it memerable!
1 comment:
That is really scary. I'm glad you didn't wait any longer, good instincts. 14! Woohooo, dances! Are you ready for that?
Post a Comment