Garner Family
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Paige on the news!
Tonight is my catch up night:)! On Friday afternoon, Paige and her best friend Haley went to High School Musical 3 at the San Tan Theater. About 5pm or so I get a frantic call from Paige saying, "MOM, TURN ON THE TV RIGHT NOW, HALEY IS GOING TO BE ON CHANNEL 12 NEWS! I have to call her mom, just TURN ON THE TV!" I tried to ask her some questions, but she was gone before I could get any in! So we turned on the TV and sure enough (after a few minutes) the anchor says they are going to Gilbert for a live shot. The weatherman is reporting from the San Tan Mall and there are Paige & Haley as the camera pans around. They were shown several times and because of the quick thinking on Paige's part we were able to record it! FUN memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you got it recorded! How fun for Paige!
So fun! And you got to record it--that is great!
Post a Comment