That is a running term for Personal Record. I ran with Dave on Thursday morning and he always pushes me! We ran our regular 3 mile loop and the last mile I ran in 8 minutes and 8 seconds!!! That is my fastest time EVER! The fastest I had run one mile before that was 8 min and 26 sec. I ran the whole 3 miles in 25 minutes and 55 seconds. Now someday I am hoping that I can push myself that hard on my own. I do have to say that the last mile there were times that I thought I would throw up, but I didn't and I made it.
4 comments:
You are AWESOME!!! I'm excited if I can make it one mile...doesn't matter how long it takes! =)
You are amazing! I just want to be able to run three miles without stopping. That is really pretty fast. Hey, don't plan on running by me in the Turkey Trot. You'll make me look bad!
Way better than me! I am going to eat your dust in the 1/2!
I want to throw up just thinking about doing it! Good job, Kristine!
Les.kivvr
Post a Comment