So Dave did a little digging on the internet and found the blogs of a couple of Sisters in Samantha's district. It was fun to read what their thoughts were and see some of their pictures as well! I decided that Samantha should send more pictures, in and out of the MTC!
Sister B.said that her companion and many others got sick and they thought that it was the food there (meat). Dave and I talked about it and came to the conclusion that Samantha didn't get sick because she probably didn't eat the meat! I can't wait to hear if our theory is right or wrong.
Only a little more than a week and Samantha will be out working with the people!
The kids all had spring break this week. We stayed home, can't even really call it a staycation because we really didn't do anything really. Kent and Lindsay played with various friends and even Amber was able to hang out with friend a couple of days. Paige was hanging out with friends when she wasn't working (which actually was only 2 days...so lots of friend time). Both Haley O. (Cody W.) and Chelsea (Chandler, I think) got asked to Prom. I asked her if she was sad that she didn't get asked and she chucked and said no, her guy friends all asked other girls and so she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be asked. She has a great attitude about it and unless she is hiding something, it is really not a big deal.
Amber wasn't able to go with us because she had to help build the sets for her play that shows this week. The performances are on W, TH , and F. We will take some pictures of that and send them to you.
We did our regular thing and stopped for a treat at DQ on our way home and Maddie Brown was working. It was fun to run into her and thank her for her friendship with you while you were home. She is such a great gal! She asked how you were doing:).
Kent spent the week on his science project (for the science club at school). He is testing 3 brands of batteries to see which one lasts the longest. I don't think he really knew what he was getting into when he figure out what his project would be. I am flashlight sitting right now. They are starting to die, but so far it has been over 50 hours! We had to convince him to do other things besides just watching them (he said it was boring....go figure:)). He is determined to get it done!
Well that is our week in a quick nutshell!
No comments:
Post a Comment