Lindsay cracks me up. Today while we were waiting for our turn to meet with the Bishop for tithing settlement, a large man walked up and as he walked away Lindsay said to me, "He ate a lot of food, because he is really fat." Maybe we have been watching too much Biggest Loser!
Garner Family
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sunday Happenings
This is an example of Kent's artwork during Sacrament Meeting. Each week he creates a detailed design of whatever has caught his fancy. This week it was space. I am amazed at the details that he includes. I just wonder what he is thinking about when he is creating these masterful pieces.
On the other hand, Lindsay goes through about 5 or 6 pieces of paper with lots of color, flowers, rainbows, stars and whatever names or words she can remember.
Lindsay cracks me up. Today while we were waiting for our turn to meet with the Bishop for tithing settlement, a large man walked up and as he walked away Lindsay said to me, "He ate a lot of food, because he is really fat." Maybe we have been watching too much Biggest Loser!
Lindsay cracks me up. Today while we were waiting for our turn to meet with the Bishop for tithing settlement, a large man walked up and as he walked away Lindsay said to me, "He ate a lot of food, because he is really fat." Maybe we have been watching too much Biggest Loser!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's an awesome picture! Unfortunately, truth is truth and kids mostly only understand that. Being fat DOES mean you ate too much food!
That is ADORABLE of Lindsey!
And we need to talk to Kent! He is quite the Graphic Designer! ;) Maybe I will offer him a job in a few years!! Every good designer started on scraps of paper! It is awesome that you kept this one!
I love it when my kids get really creative! And just so you know--in my case--I'm overweight because I DID eat too much food. LOL
Too funny about Lindsay! I loved Kent's art work!
Diane
Cute kids! I'm excited to find your blog!
Post a Comment