When I asked Dave what he wanted to do on his birthday and he replied that he didn't really care, but it would be fun to do something physical...I don't know if ice skating was really what he had in mind. He was a good sport and for the most part (at least when we were taking pictures and smiling) it was fun!

Lindsay was a good sport except when she decided that her feet hurt, but she did last for about an hour!

This was the second time Kent had gone ice skating and at first he thought he was an expert...that is until he actually got on the ice and then he was happy to hold onto someone who could help him keep his balance.

I think this is my favorite picture from the whole experience. The shot of Dave and Paige skating was just very sweet.

We didn't have a fancy cake, and the pink icing might be a little tacky, but Dave loves us all anyway and made a good show of loving everything about the day! We are so blessed to have such a great man as the dad at our house!!
2 comments:
I love ice skating, but I never think of it. How fun! Love the pink frosting.
Dave, Brad could hardly recognize you you look soooo old! (He said, has Dave even aged 1 day since HS??!)
Post a Comment