Garner Family

Garner Family

Monday, November 3, 2008

Schnef Farm

I try and go on at least one field trip with each of my kids (not every year, just ever...and Amber has informed me that I have not gone on one with her yet..."Soon" I told her!). Lindsay's Kindergarten class went to Schnepf's Farm on Friday. I was just hoping it would be tolerable and not too hot. Her teacher tye dyed everyone t-shirts. I was in charge of these three cute girls. Gabriella's (the one in the middle) mom ended up coming so we had an easy little group. It turned out to be okay! It did get HOT, and it was DUSTY, but overall a good time.

2 comments:

laurie said...

I love love love Shnepf farms! I wish I could afford to take my kids every year. it definitely gets me in the spirit of the holiday.

mwells said...

This pic. is too cute!