Garner Family

Garner Family

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Facebook

I have finally done it! I signed up for Facebook. First blogging and now Facebook. It is a little confusing to me still, but hopefully I will be able to figure it out. In my Sunday School class this past week we talked about knowing what our kids are up to and Facebook came into the conversation. Pretty soon my kids will be passing me up in the technology area (okay so they probably have already...must be in denial) and I figure I better do what I can to at least keep my head above water. Thanks to all of you who I found out there to lead the way!

7 comments:

mwells said...

I'm going to go look you up right now!

queenbee4 said...

me too... I think it's a great too lto keep tabs on the kids. I know a lot of bishops who do it. I am not in the YW Pres. anymore, but I still see what my girls are doing. It gives you a neat glimpse into their lives.

The Johnsen7 said...

Yeah!! I just started facebook-ing a few weeks ago. It is a little confusing, but I think I have figured it out. I agree that you have to have some kind of knowledge about what is out there so you know what your kids are doing. I will add you as a friend!! Yeah, blogging friends and now Facebook friends!!

Yvette said...

Be Careful. It's addicting like blogging. I spent a several hours shamefully catching up with old friends, their family pictures, and their blogs.I finally got off the computer and thought I havent done anything the whole day. Oops.

Cami said...

Cool, I'll look you up.

laurie said...

It's really only addicting when you first get started and are catching up with all the people you haven't seen in years. After that, it's kind of boring. Still great to keep up with your kids though.

Erika said...

Yeah, I'm still really only a face on Facebook. Hard to keep up with all this stuff ;-)