We started off the week of Christmas with the annual Garner Family (hosted by Dave's Parents) party. Every year we enjoy a feast and then a "Talent" show. We always do something silly as a family and thanks to our talented friends usually come up with something unusual with costumes to boot!

Even Kent and Lindsay are really starting to get into the spirit of
our silly performances and stole the show this year!

I won't go into details, but think loud, obnoxious scout skit
and you will have experienced a taste of our "talent".

We we went and visited the Temple lights on Christmas Eve as a family. It was not as cold as I seem to remember it being in the past!

We even brought our own missionaries with us!!
My parents who are currently serving a mission in Strawberry came down for a couple of days.
I can't believe their mission is almost over. They go home in January.

We had to get the traditional picture of the pajamas that were opened on Christmas Eve. Of course they are not really a surprise since we made them all, but it is still fun to open the presents, put them on and take pictures. It make it feel like Christmas is really here!

We joined the world of video games this year with
several Nintendo DS lite's and even a Wii for the family.

Christmas was a hit!


Though there never seems like there are enough presents to open (especially for Kent and Lindsay...they don't really care what they get...they just want to keep opening, and opening! Okay maybe they do care what it is in the present, but they still want more. Talk about entitlement! Maybe we will donate our Christmas next year...okay maybe not).
4 comments:
Hadn't heard from you in a while, was starting to worry. Love the Talent Show idea. LOVE LOVE the matching PJ's! That's awesome. I hear you about the "just keep opening", it can be kind of frustrating. Looks like it was a great holiday for your family, Happy New Year!
So fun! I can't believe how grown-up and BEAUTIFUL your girls are!!!
I want you to teach me how to make pajama pants--I'm lovin' the family picture!! Seriously--I love it!
I love that Dave's pjs are shorts and not pants, Brad HATES to sleep with long pants no matter what the season or where we are!
Post a Comment