
Every year for the last 5 years my mom has come to our house and made pajama pants with my kids. She is very patient and lets them do the sewing with her tutelage. It took a few years to figure out the best pattern, but we have it down now! Here are some pictures with everyone except for Amber who was playing at a cousins house that day.

As you can see the instruction becomes more advance with those that have some experience!

It is a great tradition and it is fun to look at our pictures and guess the year by the pj pants that we have on on Christmas morning!
2 comments:
You have great parents! I sure wish I had the patience to sew. My mom is fabulous but she didn't pass that on to me.
I love the pj tradition! We might just have to do that this (or next) year.
Happy Birthday!!
When I see you at Bunko I hope I remember to ask you about the presents and about Krispy Kreme, too.
Les.
Post a Comment