We have had a water party planned for Lindsay's birthday since the beginning of summer. I knew just what we needed to do and had everything ready. Putting on birthday parties is not one of my favorite activities so I thought that this one would be easy! So Wednesday morning dawns and it looks like a winter morning (even though it was still 90 degrees out there) with the rain and dark clouds. Oh no I thought, now what do I do. I now have to plan a party for kids INSIDE with games and everything!!! I had planned the party to last an hour and a half because it was all outside. Lots of thoughts went through my head, like...I will just tell the parents that it will only be for an hour, maybe I could cancel and reschedule...and similar things. Then I just relaxed and told myself that everything will work out! Sure enough the sun came out and it was hot and muggy...perfect for a water party birthday!
A month ago Lindsay had invited her prim
So we had a great time and I am glad that it all worked out!
2 comments:
Way to reason with yourself! Life is so much easier when we can be successful at that. It was fun to see you at bunko, and glad you are back in blog world, good pics by the way. I'm guessing your camera is working just fine!
You can do it all!! Just like everything else, you find a way to make it happen.
Post a Comment