Okay, I got the picture in here, but now I need to learn how to put a the cute border around the photo! I am learning more everyday and I love reading
every one's blogs. I was a bit sad, because I came back to my blog this week and didn't see any comments. Funny how the comments make writing my blog more fun. But then I was trying to figure stuff out and realized there were lots of comments and suddenly I felt loved again! I know it is so silly, but thanks to all of you who read my stuff and help me feel happy! I will
definitely be leaving more comments on your blogs from now on!
3 comments:
I have to admit--I love the comments too! :) Plus, I love reading your blog--it's like we're all sitting around talking at bunko. I can hear your voice and laugh in my head.
You are loved!
I just thought you chose to not post your comments, I didn't realize you didn't know they were there! That picture of Lindsay CRACKS me up!! Glad to see you in blog world.
Post a Comment