Garner Family

Garner Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Father & Sons

I started this post a few months ago, but thought I would finish it up and post it anyway:)(Today is August 27th)!

This weekend (Friday & Saturday, May 13 &14, 2009) was the annual Father & Sons camp out. Now, I have 4 daughters and one son which means that only two people from our family participate in this event. I talked with some friends who have more sons than daughters and they were talking about doing pedicures, movies and other fun outings without the "boys" around. As I thought about pedicures, the only thing that came to mind was "EXPENSIVE" when there are 5 sets of toes! What could we do that would be fun and yet "cheap"? We decided to go to the mall and look around and then go to the dollar movie. We called and invited the Oversons and met at the mall.

Here are the boys. I didn't get a picture of us:)!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Kristine,
I feel your pain! I have no sons and my husband still goes to the Father Son campout!