Garner Family

Garner Family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Surgery is Done

Well, we went ahead and got Rex the surgery. I went back and forth on what I should do. It all came down to: I didn't feel good when I thought about Rex NOT having the surgery. So we bit the bullet and had it done. Here is a picture of the stitches. Pretty yucky looking if you ask me. He is already trying to hop around and so for the next few days (it is supposed to be 10) we have to try and keep him down so that he can heal. He is such a sweet dog and doesn't complain!

5 comments:

Camille said...

So glad to hear that Rex is on the mend!

laurie said...

Way to follow your heart. I'm glad he is doing better. That really is a nasty looking scar!

Samantha said...

I can't tell which is worse to look at; the picture or the real thing!

jamieBEE said...

grandma J will be rolling over in her grave! BUT I am glad that you were able to get him fixed! Way to hang in there Rex! get better soon!!

Erika said...

Poor litte guy :-(