Garner Family

Garner Family

Monday, September 22, 2008

Amber cracks me up!

In Sacrament Meeting on Sunday Amber was reading the program. In our program is a calendar that lists various upcoming activities. Our stake has a designated "family time" mostly to make sure that no meetings are held during that time so that the leadership can go home and have some uninterrupted time with their families. Well, Amber was looking at that and she leans over to me and says, "Mom, look it says right here that every Sunday we should have family time from 4-7pm, so I think that at 4 o'clock today we should all meet in the loft and we can have some family time until 7." Okay, this may not be so funny to anyone else, but we have 8am church and my calling does NOT take me away from my family on Sunday. In fact the WHOLE DAY is "family time" for me and frankly sometimes I just need more "QUIET TIME" after a long day at home! Maybe it means that Amber needs some quality time from me...anyway it cracked me up!

4 comments:

Mike and Marianne said...

I love Amber, she is such a planner! I am in your camp on that one though, by 4 pm on Sundays I'm just about ready for everyone to go find another family to spend family time with.

Erika said...

Ha Ha Ha! Amber cracks me up too.

laurie said...

Perfect opportunity to send her to her room to "plan" something for the family to do!

DTaylor said...

That is great! It is like when they advertise and tell the kids to go and get their mom to see the commercial! Too funny

Diane